Summer Camp 2022 Registration
Summer Camp 2022 is now Closed.
Summer Camp available for Preschool to Campers Entering 6th Grade
Space is limited and subject to current CDC Guidelines.
Your registration is not guaranteed until you receive your Camp Confirmation email.
- 2022 Y-Zone Parent Packet(children entering 1st – 6th Grade in Sept 2022 ONLY)
- 2022 Little Owls Parent Packet (children ages 3 and 4 year old ONLY)
- 2022 Kinder Camp Parent Packet (children entering Kindergarten in Sept. 2022 ONLY)
- 5 Day Rate $375
- 4 Day Rate $335
- 3 Day Rate $285
A nonrefundable Camp Registration fee of $75 is required for ALL campers and is required at the time of online registration.
The following sessions are CLOSED for Summer Camp 2022 Registration
- All Grade Levels (Week 1)
- All Grade Levels (Week 2)
- All Grade Levels (Week 3)
- All Grade Levels (Week 4)
- All Grade Levels (Week 5)
- All Grade Levels (Week 6)
- All Grade Levels (Week 7)
- All Grade Levels (Week 8)
If you don’t currently have a Membership at the Greater Morristown YMCA you will need to select Camp Registration (Camp Aged Children ONLY) Non Member in order to sign up for Camp.
Please Note: If your child was signed up as a non-member last year please use the same log-in.
Prior to May 1st – 50% of the Weekly Camp Fees will be charged to the account within 7 to 10 business days of online registration.
After May 1st – 100% of the Weekly Camp Fees will be charged to the account within 7 to 10 business days of online registration
All campers are required to wear the appropriate YMCA camp t-shirt daily.
Additional t-shirts are available for purchase at signup only.
Sibling Weekly Rate
A sibling rate is available for those families signing up more than one child. The first child will be charged the Full Weekly rate.
- 5 Day SIBLING Rate $365
- 4 Day SIBLING Rate $325
- 3 Day SIBLING Rate $275
Note: All Other Fees are due in full upon registration (extra t-shirts and registration fees.) We can not refund camp for the voluntary withdrawal of a camper due to illness, vacation, or other absence (temporary or permanent), or for the dismissal of a camper.
Our Camps are held at the following locations:
- The Richard F. Blake Children’s Center (Preschool & Kindergarten Campers)
- The Y-Zone Youth Annex (Grades 1-6)
The New Jersey Universal Health Form and Immunization Records MUST be submitted TWO WEEKS prior to the first day of camp.
**Due to COVID restrictions, this year’s groups may be formed as multi-grade level or mixed gender.**