2023 Summer Camp
Summer Camp available for Preschool to Campers Entering 6th Grade
Little Owls & Kinder Camp registrations are closed at this time.
These Programs have Waiting Lists. Click the button below to add your child to the waiting list.
- 2023 Y-Zone Parent Packet(children entering 1st – 6th Grade in Sept 2023 ONLY)
- 2023 Little Owls Packet (children ages 3 and 4 year old ONLY)
- 2023 KinderCamp Parent Packet (children entering Kindergarten in Sept. 2023 ONLY)
- 5 Day Rate $400
- 4 Day Rate $360
- 3 Day Rate $310
A nonrefundable Camp Registration fee of $75 is required for ALL campers and is required at the time of online registration.
If you don’t currently have a Membership at the Greater Morristown YMCA you will need to Click Here for Camp Registration (Camp Aged Children ONLY) Non Member in order to sign up for Camp.
Please Note: If your child was signed up as a non-member last year please use the same log-in.
- Prior to May 1st – 50% of the Weekly Camp Fees will be due at registration the remainder will be charged to the credit card on file on May 1st
- Starting May 1st – 100% of the Weekly Camp Fees will be due at registration
All campers are required to wear the appropriate YMCA camp t-shirt daily.
Additional t-shirts are available for purchase at sign-up only.
Sibling Weekly Rate
A sibling rate is available for those families signing up more than one child. Please call the Member Services Desk between 9am and 5pm at 973.267.0704 to receive a promo code for the sibling discount. You will be requested to leave your name as well as your children’s’ names that you will be registering. The discount will be reflected for each child once the promo is inputted at checkout.
We can not refund camp for the voluntary withdrawal of a camper due to illness, vacation, or other absence (temporary or permanent), or for the dismissal of a camper.
Our Camps are held at the following locations:
- The Richard F. Blake Children’s Center (Preschool & Kindergarten Campers)
- The Y-Zone Youth Annex (Grades 1-6)
The New Jersey Universal Health Form and Immunization Records MUST be submitted TWO WEEKS prior to the first day of camp.
When selecting more than one week please check all the boxes for the weeks you would like to register for.
Then scroll down and click on the Register Selected Button.
Fill out your days for the week you selected and all other required information on the form and then proceed.
(1st) First Grade
(2nd) Second Grade
(3rd) Third Grade
(4th) Fourth Grade
(5th) Fifth Grade
(6th) Sixth Grade
Kindergarten - KinderCamp